Monday, February 4, 2013

wild animals...

The wild animals I am referring to in the title were not the kids...but I must say by Friday of Catholic Schools Week they were getting very close to that...very close.  Friday was a big day closing out the week and we started off with Silly Safari and Amazon John!


I l.o.v.e. a man who brings his dog to work and what a nice, well-behaved dog this was.  One of mine would qualify.

I wish they looked this way when we are doing Phonics.

Brady looks like he is saying "Yep, he picked ME!"  Doesn't seem phased that there is a snake next to him...such a boy! 

I love this picture...Amazing Amazon John and his Amazing...Crow???

Sorry...my camera is obviously not good at action shots but this crow would fly from the stage to where ever Amazon John was and the lower the kids ducked the lower the crow would fly...it was awesome!  And not one accident...if you get my drift.

Tawawa and the slimy toad...lucky girl.  She's touching it!

The kids got to touch some of the animals on the way out and I loved the concept of the hare and the tortoise.
Amazon John was soooo good.  He talked a lot about God and Mass and what we are about at a Catholic School (I understand his kids go to Catholic School).  He does children's parties too and I can't recommend him enough but be sure to ask for him by name.  

Amazon John
at
Silly Safari

Catholic Schools Week...over and OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Let's be honest. Phonics are awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "is" awful...not "are" awful and frankly...I LOVE Phonics...so there!

      Delete