Saturday, August 31, 2013

olivia...

I am so enthralled with my class this year  that I decided to introduce them one by one.


This is Olivia.
I said something to Miss King (Kindergarten teacher) about how shy and quiet Olivia is and she said "OLIVIA???"  So we shall see... 
Last week Olivia got married...oops...I mean Aunt Courtney got married...but I am sure Olivia felt it was as much her day as the bride's.  Mom Amy is on the left (obviously).

I asked Olivia what the best part of the WHOLE wedding was and as you can tell from this pic, the answer was "the dancing" and apparently Olivia has some "moves" and really...that dress was made for some dancing!

THE glasses...

...I asked Olivia if the glasses were to make her look smart or for sassiness...duh!  Sassiness, of course, and it also appears that anything from the store Justice is just way too cool and reason enough to wear...didn't know about Justice. 


Of course when interviewing a first grader I didn't want it to be just a fluff piece so I went in for the hardcore question..."do you ever fake cry?"
Apparently she can and does but when I asked her how that usually worked out for her, she said "not so good...I still don't have an ipod".  Really Mom and Dad...you are strong people...I almost went and got her one.

I asked Olivia what she wanted to be when she grew up and without hesitation she answered "a zookeeper".  In recapping the duties of a zookeeper, animal poop "naturally" came up and she said that she would be okay dealing with that because she has been watching Dad pick up dog poop for years...who says training doesn't begin at home?  I think she will be a natural...and so does Topher.


I also found out that Dad cooks the most at their house but Mom cooks better.  Dad's best "dish" is dinosaur chicken nuggets and Mom's best "dish" is chocolate waffles...from scratch Mom?



...and with that we temporarily say good-bye to Olivia.  I'll get back to everyone about the "shy" thing.

Oh yeah...I almost forgot the most hard hitting question of all...who is the most annoying member of your family (see...I dig deep).  
And...the answer was...Sharpay and Max (the family dogs...HA!)


Next up: Harley (he begged me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment