Wednesday, December 18, 2013

evan...

Evan has been so patient waiting for me to get my act together to do his blog...so here goes!
Evan is one of those kids you just want to take home with you because he would be the perfect kid to have around.  He's respectful, kind, well-behaved and has the biggest grin ever.

This is Evan and his sister Morgan...she's got the family grin also.  Evan isn't the biggest boy in my room but I noticed in his pictures he like to hang around big things.
1. Big tree

2. Big rock


I love "interviewing" these kids for the blog because I have time to really visit one on one and I learn the most fascinating and unexpected things.  For instance, the song 
Just Give Me a Reason 
by Pink makes him want to dance...who knew? Obviously he has an older sister.


Talk about two peas in a pod...this is Evan's cousin Ryan who is in the other first grade...and for a very good reason.  When these two are together the outside world doesn't matter much.  I have never known two cousins to be more attached at the hip than these two...they are lucky to have someone who always has the other's back.

Evan has a LOT of favorites in his life.
1. favorite chore...washing dishes although he admits to being messy.
2. favorite flavor...chocolate anything...he could be my child.
3. favorite game...wii (whee??) batman played with cousin Ryan.


Obviously a Pacer fan although I bet he likes all sports .

When asked what his secret super power would be Evan said he would like to shoot lasers out of his eyes to make people's bodies hot...whoa...that explains those hot flashes I started getting this year...I think he HAS that power!!


Such a typical boy here...can't pass up two sticks in the ground without climbing...can anyone see if there are lasers coming out of his eyes here?
Evan would like to be a policeman when he grows up and that laser thing might come in handy in that profession.  However, he told me his bedroom is a little "cluttered" and I think you have to have a neat room to be a policeman...Hint, hint Evan!
"Clutter" was our vocab word that day.

Does anyone remember when Topher was a peanut?  Now he hardly fits on a lap but he is still a gentle soul just like Evan.


As I said up above, Evan has a lot of "favorites" and when asked what was his favorite thing at school was, he said "Phonics"...really Evan?  Left me a little speechless and a little teary-eyed because it is my favorite thing too...along with chocolate!

Next up: Macy (finally...right Macy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment