Tuesday, October 4, 2011

dogs, horses, lizards, bunnies, turtles...oh my! part 1

This past Saturday, St. Christopher Parish had their annual Pet Blessing with "officiating" by Fr. Mike.  I love this day for numerous reasons (mainly because I have such cute dogs) plus I love seeing other people's pets...especially my students' pets!  Photography by Mike Van Vertloo-Bossing around by Susan Connor
                     

This is Maggie...and Mallory and Mackenzie Grzegorzewski (yes, I know it's a mouthful)!
Now Maggie looks like a perfect little lady but check out what she's doing in the next pic....
RUDE!
My beautiful babies (and Maggie!!!!!!!!)  I'm telling Lily to just rise above it.
This is Natalie (ex-student), Emalie (present student) and Ava (future student).
Natalie brought her two pet crabs but we didn't get them captured on film..rest
assured...they were darling!  They all were hanging with my Nellie who doesn't realize
she CAN jump down...hence the name "Duh".
Lauren Mertz with Emma (a gentle giant and perfect lady...hear that Maggie?)
Don't you just want to eat her up?
Stay tuned for my next blog with the horse, bunny, lizard and turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment