Saturday, October 20, 2012

Joe's hat...part 2

Hopefully you've all read Joe's hat...part 1 or you will have NO idea what's going on here!  Here's the rest of the pics of all the little darlings who stayed on "green" this day with a surprise ending!


Tawawa definitely had a case of the giggles over this whole thing!

Noah was in fireman heaven...he loves anything connected with big engines. 

I'm thinking that Jackson is thinking..."I stayed on green for this?"

Knowing Nia, I'm sure she is wondering where she could put some hair bling on this hat!

Kloie is looking a little afraid...actually...very afraid.

I think Alli is a little nervous that she might get an out of uniform violation slip for this...she is my rule follower!

...and just to prove that one size does not fit all...Ben is wondering how you could possible put out a fire when you can't even see the darn fire.

...and the surprise ending!  I don't usually put myself in the blog but really...who puts out more fires in a day than the first grade teacher...man this thing is raggedy.

Thanks Fireman Joe for a fun day and really...you were long overdue a new hat.  Thanks for all you do for the Indianapolis (and surrounding areas) community...you are a hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment