Monday, October 1, 2012

the cabooses...and katie couric jr.

Here are the tail end (hence the "cabooses") of my darlings!

I think Noah captured his nose quite nicely???    It's too bad he has such a receding hairline in his pic cuz I truly love the bangs he sports in real life.

Gage is new to St. Chris this year and is learning "the St. Chris way" of doing things...a happy kid!

Hope Ben never needs braces because with all those teeth it will take a team of orthodontists!

I love Sweet Kate's picture...it looks like it knows something I don't...

Kloie is new to St. Chris too but I have known her family forever and even taught her cousin Nate.  Kloie...don't tell Nate but you are waaaay easier.

Today was a big day for us first graders because it was the day we got to start making the afternoon announcements to the WHOLE school!
Katie Couric...I mean Anna...was the first one up this week and she was a mixture of excitement and nervousness but doesn't she look like a pro in this picture.  She got lots of compliments from students and teachers alike as we headed back to the classroom.

She was so professional and competent I just put her in charge of Mr. Schurger's office since he was off in another part of the building...THIS REALLY MADE HER NERVOUS...but we didn't get caught!

...and because I had my camera out I just wanted to show you a little of what I have to put up with during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment