Tuesday, September 27, 2011

speak no evil, see no evil and "duh?"

This is a "picture of a picture" (sorry for the glare) of my three girls, Emma, Lily and Nellie (alias Tina).  I had asked Molly to do a studio shot with the three of them (preferably after getting them glammed at the beauty shop) but she decided to surprise me for my birthday so they were secretly whisked away to her studio for this shot...according to her they are lucky to be alive, as they in no way cooperated.  However, they will be at the BLESSING OF THE PETS this coming Saturday, October 1st at St. Christopher's (along with Malcolm the Bunny...God help us all!).  The blessing will take place at 11:30 by the Last Supper sculpture west of the rectory.  Even if you are not a pet owner it should be a fun experience...last time I went, a boy brought his pet rooster...plus you can make fun of me and my "unschooled" girls!


Speak no evil (Emma), See no evil (Lily) and "Duh?" (Nellie)

1 comment: