Sunday, September 30, 2012

going to the dogs...

Saturday afternoon was an auction gift gathering party in the PAR at school so I packed up a couple of dogs (only two) and headed over hoping that no one there was afraid of or allergic to dogs...the kids played so nicely with Emma and Sally who were perfect little angels as always.  However...when it got close to the time to pack it up and in, the kids decided they wanted a photo op with "the girls"...so... 


...Nia decided she would be brave and up went Emma.  Nia is a little cautious around big dogs but Emma was the perfect size and temperament for her.

Of course two heads in a picture are better than one!

Ben, his new brother Nathaniel and Sally...I don't think this was a gang sign that Nathaniel was throwing but we decided to try for another...

...and got this one.  Sally is one relaxed dog...considering these two squirmy boys!

Anna wanted both dogs on her lap at one time but frankly...her lap isn't all that big.

Ah...we have a guest first grader on our blog.  Vanessa is in Mrs. Evans' room but her mom gave me permission to put her on my blog...two beautiful girls.


Then today I took all four of "the girls" to Molly's studio for a shoot...Molly had great reservations about this whole thing but I think it turned out great...

...for a comedy shoot of one great escape at a time!

1 comment:

  1. While all of these pictures are great, I have to tell you how shocked I am at the picture of Nia with a dog! I've seen Nia in action around dogs.... progress!! (Also, I laughed out loud at the "throwing a gang sign" comment!

    ReplyDelete