Saturday, January 7, 2012

the new year

Welcome to 2012 everyone!  I've been "itching" to get to the blog but needed new inspiration and material...both provided by my little darlings the first couple days back.

What I did over vacation.
(people are soooo generous at Christmas)

What my "girls" did over vacation.

We spent some time writing about our Christmas bounty and our Christmas activities.
This was skiing (not shiing) and I think it must have been a success....only 10 or 11 times)

Sooo sweet!
But she failed to mention one little gift that her sister Bella and her got for Christmas...see below.

Meet "Cutie"...

This one made me laugh outloud!
(I can just see his whole body spinning out of control)

I love boys...and the reason his brother had a cane in the first place was because he portrayed Scrooge in Cardinal Ritter High School's play of the same name....and it came in so handy between performances!

Here's Johnny looking none too bad for the "caning" he may or may not have received.  A boy, his Hex bug and his Hooters t-shirt...last time we will see that for PE class.

...and despite all that we received...Makayla remembered the most important gift of all.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment