Tuesday, January 31, 2012

don't drop your tail in the toilet

Things coming out of our mouths today:
1. Mrs. Allpaw: "Don't drop your tail in the toilet."
2. Mrs. Connor: "Did that just come out of your nose?"
3. Makenna Drake: "My shoes make me dizzy."
(after a particularly awkward face plant)


...and why all these things that one never thinks one will EVER say...?


IT'S CRAZY DAY AT ST. CHRISTOPHER!!!

"Tail girl" in the middle

Honestly...it was hard to teach today when things like this kept popping up!

I have the feeling that this is what Helen Carter Bonham wore in first grade.  Look her up if that name means nothing to you...I think you'll agree.
BTW...it's older brother Ben for sale!



Helen Carter Bonham

...and then add a "snuggie".


I kinda felt a little threatened all day by the masked man in the middle.

I want these...

Front...

...back (I wonder what time the Mertz's got up this morning)

Pure goofy!

Loving Crazy Day

A boy and his dog

You never know what is going to show up!

Molly...you needed braids or ponytails for this pic.
I touched Noah's hair and I have the band-aids to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment