Friday, January 27, 2012

rock hard and go home

In getting ready for our Catholic School's Week Open House, I knew I needed to pick a writing prompt that would let all my talented children shine and that would make a nice display for the big day so...I decided to go with a "career"
theme...and boy, did they shine!  Below are a sampling of some of the stories and pics that 
made me laugh and I hope bring a smile to your face.  All the stories are on display in my room, so be sure to stop by and peruse...they are awesome!

We had an "out-of-uniform" day and this jaunty fedora was just a forerunner for Audrey's career choice.

"Girl Bands Rock Harder"



See...miracles DO happen!

If this isn't the best motto in the whole world, I don't know what is!

Simeon and his robot

I have commissioned him to build me a dog walking robot (because when he becomes a robot engineer I definitely won't be able to walk "the girls" on a walker anymore).
P.S. I already negotiated the price of this miracle robot...free!

Note: just slip the leashes over those "hands"

Dream job of all my little boys...video game designer.

He even has a name for his first video game! 
I have more posts coming on this same theme but it's a Friday night and I have "rocked hard" so it's time 'TO GO HOME".

1 comment:

  1. Loving Audrey and her "I couldn't believe my eyeballs" line!!!

    ReplyDelete