Saturday, April 7, 2012

more careers...all teachers

Well we have come to the end of our career stories (yet to come: our advice to kindergartners on how to navigate 1st grade).  The choices are wide, varied and a "hoot" and here are our teachers-to-be section.  I think they've captured "the essence".

With report cards (the bane of my existence)...next year (God willing) it will just take a push of a button.  Look how neat her desk is...what's that about?

Isn't she the cutest?















I don't know what Charlie got caught doing but I kind of like Luke's style here...Charlie looks VERY sorry!

He would make a great teacher...love this kid's humor!



Well,  she's got the coffee drinking and the eagle watching down pat!

soooooo cute


I like her approach...I'm going to add desk-standing to my bag of tricks...I already have head standing down pat!
I have said it before and I will say it again...this class is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment