Sunday, December 4, 2011

and then there were three...

Once upon a time I met Austin Sgroi and was charmed...
and then along came Sam (I remember when he was born) and I was charmed again.  I have had the pleasure of having both of these kids in first grade and along the way have become friends of Maddie and Chris Sgroi and...THEIR WHOLE HUGE FAMILY!  Well lo and behold...there's a new one!!!
Alex was baptized December 4th at St. Christopher's Church and it was a party!  


I wanted to get a picture of the three of them and as you can tell...we couldn't quite get our act together (except Sam of course)!


So...after a do-over...mission accomplished.  To me, this picture below represents the past, present and future of Room 7.  BTW...Alex is quite charming also.                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment