Monday, December 5, 2011

hodgepodge...

I  had some odds and ends in my files so am clearing out and doing some finish up work here.  The pictures of the stories the kids wrote about what they want to be were taken by my desktop Elmo...it does about everything except make a good cup of coffee (inventors out there...?)  Am anxious to find out who gets the three Elmos from funds raised at the auction...I have an opinion on that anyone...anyone?

I could use a good therapist...no matter WHAT kind. 

I LOVE the fact that the same year she gets her driver's license is the year the training wheels on the bicycle come off!

...and Rudolph arrived today...can Santa be far behind?

P.S. Any teachers out there that are thinking about a blog...this took 8 minutes tops!  Go for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment