Saturday, December 3, 2011

when i grow up...

Mrs. Allspaw and I were looking for a "quick" writing  project for a small group of kids who had just read a book about changes and we hit upon this idea.  Please note the illustrations...I have VERY talented kids!

Get in line Lauren...you're behind Natalie Predan, Mike Van Vertloo, Sarah Gillaspy and Julianne Allspaw...and I kind of still think I have "game"!  I do think you make a very pretty teacher though.

I love, love, love the flames coming out of the pans...that's kind of how I cook!

You go for it Luke...I'm all for good breath myself!

Getting to where you need to go is all important Makayla...who's the girl in the backseat?

Animals are so cute...especially the big drooling elephant!

I love all the details in the tennis balls...you go girl!

1 comment:

  1. While all of the stories are great, your comments made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete