Thursday, December 15, 2011

olio: a miscellaneous mixture (i do crossword puzzles) or possibly margarine...I'm never for sure

December is tough...first and foremost my kids are in charge of the last Mass of 2011...the day we break for Christmas...I can't even explain it.  However, there will be video and you will see...it's beautiful, awe-inspiring, unbelievable and STRESSFUL.  It's our gift to the baby Jesus, our parents, the school and the congregation...oh Lord...let it be good!  So...not a lot of blogging going on but I do have a few things to share...

I have morning duty in the cafeteria this week...two of my girls came over to discuss a book they were reading...do you even know the joy that gives me?  They wanted to know what a mammal was and was it different than a reptile...I could have cried!

Another one of our stories...about girlfriends...I love, love, love the illustration...lucky Carla to have such a good friend as Canann!

For those of you who remember the story about Simon Zore eating peas...here is the picture of him looking like he is swallowing hair...meat done rare does the same thing for me!
I'm a "little" concerned about his feet!
If this isn't a typical "man catches fish" story...the fish was SOOOO BIG...it wouldn't even fit on the paper...sure Karsten!

...and lastly...a brand new pair of Tom's sparkly red shoes...she clicked them together for me but neither one of us ended up in Kansas...will try another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment