Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the "oldsters" on crazy day

It's not just the little kids that go all out for Crazy Day...actually I think the older kids get even a bigger kick out of it because they have been prepping for years...as you will see below.  I had morning duty in the cafeteria Tuesday so I snapped a few pics as the strangeness began.

I couldn't help but think how handy and convenient this would be...I might have to start growing my hair out?!?

Would it surprise anyone to know this nerdy looking kid got high honors on his last report card?  I mean...he just looks smart...in a bizarrely weird way.

This family has a loooong history of dipping into their sister's wardrobe for Crazy Day...Sean actually thought it was rather
"free-ing"!

Look who forgot to shave (among other things).

I don't really even know if these kids go to St. Chris...or are they even kids?  I could tell it was going to be a long day in Mr. George's room!

Until next year...starting planning now!

No comments:

Post a Comment