Thursday, February 9, 2012

the future athletes...

I have four kiddos that want to be professional or semi-professional athletes when they grow up...that's down quite a bit from when I first started teaching and NO ONE wants to be a football player which I found amusing since we just hosted the Super Bowl...?  Actually I just think no one wants to get tackled all that much!
Here's my merry little band of athletes...guess which one wants to be a basketball player (those darn kids in front didn't hide the chair Stella used very well...drats!).

Normally Stella is much shorter but I took a little license here.

Even Stella thinks she's a lot taller than all the other players.

At least she didn't say her mom played basketball a long, long, long time ago.

Tennis player/Teacher
(specializing in Phonics)

I love this picture...especially with all the Phonics coding she drew on the Promethean board and the overhead ceiling fans and other decorations...I"m not for sure what's on the floor...maybe all the money she will make teaching...HA!

It's always good to have a back-up career.

My other little tennis player!

This is a pic of Thomas playing tennis with his brother Robert but in good brotherly fashion it looks like they are mainly arguing...love it!

Winning...is good.

Nicholas wants to be a soccer player but he kind of looks a little annoyed with it all...

...but he has a big smile here.  I was a little concerned about the other player who appeared to be "shooting" him but after discussing it with Nicholas I discovered that it's a camera man doing "the shooting"...whew!  Of course you would want to get film of a world class soccer player.

You go Nicholas....steal that ball!



So there you go...I will follow your careers closely Stella, Molly, Nicholas and Thomas and if you ever get rich and famous I know a couple girls you could hire as private chefs.



1 comment:

  1. These are just great! I'm going to do this project! I've done a little...goods v. service, firefighters (fire prevention week), and policemen (establishing rules at the beginning of the year...warned them about getting arrested..lol); I'll admit I'll kind of dread the "I want to be a famous (insert sport) player, and the video game designers, but maybe if I give them some time to investigate and ponder...heh, if I have a day off you don't have, maybe I could come and visit and vice versa...we could do a blog exchange!

    ReplyDelete