Friday, February 24, 2012

hedgehogs and slinky dresses

This WILL be my next class pet...everytime I look at this picture I just die a little inside.  I can't hardly stand it!


...and keeping with the animal theme I have three little girls who are maybe going to be as "pet nuts" as I am. 


Canann would like to be a vet when she grows up!

These doggies look so happy to be visiting Dr. Canann...wait till she takes their temperatures...then we'll see.


Alaina has a little bit of a different take on this animal thing...she wants to do rescue work and find homes for animals that need them...

...and in this slinky strapless dress and killer high heels, I have NO doubt that she will be the queen of animal placement...globally even!


Dr. Mallory will be so kind and gentle working with animals...(I wanted to say because she has lots of experiences dealing with her two boy cousins...but I shouldn't say that).



Another happy client...love the smile on this dog and love the ceiling fans to cool things down.


My fourth little girl Makayla decided she wants to be a people doctor...I love this picture of her examination room and the Mom knocking at the door...the detail blows me away.

This is one smart girl...she is in it for the $$$$$...oh yeah, and for the sick kids of course.
Dr. Makayla M.D. 

...and because this picture below brings so much joy to me just to look at it...here it is again!












Say it with me....aaawwww.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwww...and he won't like his temperature being taken any more than a plain ole dog or cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted one of these sooooo bad! You won't get rid of me if you end up getting one! :)

    ReplyDelete