Wednesday, February 8, 2012

too (two) many cooks...?

This year for the first time ever, I've had a couple of ladies express an interest in being chefs...I'm thinking this would be perfect for me, because someday I'm sure I'll be dialing Meals on Wheels for home delivery and these two girls might just be my ticket...

Sweet Emalie is learning all the tricks of the trade from her mama so I am sure she will be an excellent chef!

You've got to LOVE a chef who cooks in heels!

Her own knife...this girl is on her way (and I do love a good cookie).

Lily has wanted to be a chef since the beginning of the school year (most kids have waivered a couple of times on career choice).

Look at her busy restaurant and I do believe I spot a buffet line...does it get any better than this?

Imagine...meatballs...sign me up!

So...being a good Catholic school...I decided to take advantage of these two aspiring chefs...and put them in charge...FREE LABOR!!

...and I do believe they would serve it up with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment