Thursday, September 27, 2012

swagger...


I'm coming down with a fever...AUCTION FEVER!  Each year in November,  St. Chris has an auction to raise money as a Third Source Income to keep tuition reasonable for our wonderful families.  It is a HUGE endeavor and definitely a labor of love for our hardworking committee.  I snapped a few pics of some of the auction donations coming from Room 7.  

My friend, Maria Rippetoe of Clothesline Kids fame (and mother of Emalie and Ava), made this stunning coat to donate this year.  Her daughter was a little on the shy side yesterday so I recruited another model to step in!

This was Kate's "runway" pose...picture this with a pair of jeans and some cute Mary Jane's and you have a a great look for fall.

Kate pivoted so we could get a good look at the  detail on the back...I've already put in an order for my little faux granddaughter Tess.

...and for those of you who think I'm just a pretty face...I am donating three felted wool purses I knitted.


Talk about attitude and striking a pose...look at these lovely models...didn't know any of them had this much "swagger"!

Anna's Mom is one of the co-chairs of this event so she was an easy pick to model this purse.

Kloie (have you ever seen so many vowels in a 5-letter name) called this the bumble bee purse.

Nia's mom is one of the first grade chairs so of course she needed to be a model too.  Nia REALLY liked this particular model Mom (fyi).
Next up will be our class project (which I think is fabulously awesome) so stay tuned!

P.S. The auction is November 10 and tickets are only $60.00 per person until October 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment