Monday, September 3, 2012

introducing the new kids on the block...several times

Have been waiting to get all my blog waiver forms before I started posting new blogs...they have been arriving here and there.  My daughter Molly, the photog, was at school last week with her camera and I said..."let's go for it" even though I didn't have a couple of waivers back.  I had her take several pics...one with ALL the kids and one minus a couple...they got their own special pic all by themselves.



Here are 16 of the 19...on Picture Day...hence the colorful attire.
Then the last two waivers arrived...and here are the rest of the pictures!


Here are the other two with me... grinding my teeth together because I just realized one other child had left early for a doctor's appointment...oy vey! 

...and here they are...18 of the 19 hooligans...aren't they a pretty cute bunch?
...and here is the last hooligan of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment