Wednesday, September 5, 2012

i love my job...


Anyone who knows me, knows that I am ALWAYS saying...I love my job!  They also know that I say I can hardly wait every morning to get to school to see what the day will bring (I'm just not overly fond of the getting out of bed at 5 a.m. part)...and anyone that knows me also knows I enjoy the going home for a nap part!  And anyone that knows ANY elementary teacher knows that we get gifts...lots of gifts...gift cards, mugs, lotions, etc.  We also get many other tokens of affection from our kiddos.  Yesterday I received several of those tokens from two of my students. 


I adore this obviously lovingly hand-crafted card...

...and the heartfelt enclosed sentiments...it's what we educators live for.
 


Oh...and I also love the black rat from my other student!
Like I said...I love my job and can hardly wait to see what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment