Sunday, January 6, 2013

bad blogger and merry christmas...

Oh yes...I have been a very bad blogger but my New Year's resolution is to get back on the saddle and go forth.  Actually, I have an excuse...my mother has been ill and I have had that on my mind plus traveling back and forth to Biggsville (yes...there is a Biggsville), Illinois...plus the dog ate my homework!

Anyway...Christmas has come and gone and this is the last day of vacation so here is our Christmas blog...just a "little" late!




We do clean up nice...not a big fan of out of uniform days UNLESS...it's Dress Up Day...and aren't they a beautiful and handsome bunch?!?  This was our last day before Christmas break and we are headed to church to strut our stuff...they were magnificient!

Our beloved Miss Betty (Betty Clemens), who faithfully listens to these kids read once a week, has been so impressed with their increased reading ability that she bought each one of them a book for Christmas.
Betty...you are the best!


Have two other blogs downloaded so be ready for a blast of blogs...Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment