Sunday, January 13, 2013

yada yada...announcements 2


It is sooo cool being a first grader at St. Christopher School!  We don't get left out of doing neat things because we are too LITTLE...everyone knows that first graders can do anything we set our hearts to and doing the end-of-the-day announcements is NO exception. 


Abby Hedge is ready to step up to the plate and is listening intently (I think) to Mr. Schurger's directions...ready, set...


...go!  She looks like a professional announcement giver.

I wish I knew how to add thought bubbles because I think Alli Jugg is clearly thinking "wow...he is tall".

...easy peasy!

So proud of a job well done.

Noah Ratz up to bat...he looks a little tenuous...

...but no sweat.

I'm really going to be sad when his teeth grow in...I love this "toothless" smile.

Nia Stubblefield is in it to win it...I don't think she looks at me like this when I am talking!

She was flawless...and there was a proud papa waiting for her out in the office to cheer her on...why didn't I get his picture...darn.

...and in the "clean up" spot on Friday was Kloie Mandeville...is she excited or what?

I don't even know what to say here!  I think she is a little shocked to discover the magic behind just where those booming voices come from.

Just look at that confidence.  There is NEVER any question but that we can hang with the bigs kids on almost everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment