Saturday, January 19, 2013

i do, i do...oh no!


I thought of titling this Two Weddings and a Boo-Boo...I do like coming up with post titles. Once again I am highlighting some of our writing skills and artistic endeavors.  I am finding that while most of my kids have "mad" video game skills, cutting with scissors seems to be a lost art...so we do a lot of cutting and there is plenty of resistance at first but they really are doing a good job with this assignment.


At the beginning of the year, I was starting to think that Tawawa was a "flower girl for hire" as she was in wedding after wedding...obviously it made a big impression on her.

You can tell this is from a child's point of view because it's been years since I'VE "run" at a wedding!

Weddings were also on Brady's mind before Christmas and he struggled doing the art work at first but I think this is fabulous!

I love a man in a tuxedo...wish I had a picture.  I also love that he thinks weddings are precious!

I can relate to this picture...16 years ago I fell on a student...I heard the bone break and all I could think was "God, let it be his bone...he will heal quicker" but alas, it was mine and I looked like this from the last day of school to the following first day of school...my crutches were this size too.

I don't think Anna has broken her leg (?) but she certainly captured one of the jobs of nurses...TLC in the face of adversity!

I wonder if she will follow in her mother's footsteps?  With my mom in and out of the hospital the last month or so, I certainly have an appreciation and a respect for good nurses.

No comments:

Post a Comment