Saturday, January 19, 2013

saint maria...and the gang


Last week my mother in Illinois had to have surgery and due to her age and ALL her medical issues I decided I needed to be there.  I had no worries about leaving my kiddos under the care of Mrs. Maria Rippetoe and of course I left her excellent lesson plans...oh, and an overabundance of post-it notes.  I actually went back and added more post-its the day after I took this picture. 


It all made perfect sense to me!

...and the week's worth of folders...I mean...how hard could it be...right?

And then on Thursday night I got the cutest message from my kids...Mrs. Rippetoe and class...you rock!  Oh...and when I stopped by Friday night to pick up all the papers that they had done for the week there was a post-it note from Maria..something about going home to a bottle of wine...you deserved it!



Special thanks to Mrs. Allspaw and Mrs. Evans for pitching in and helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment