Thursday, May 17, 2012

blooming idiot...part2

I really am loving this whole Teacher Appreciation "thingie" and it just kept going on and on and on...and then it stopped!


She had me at Diet Coke...


This next card really got to me...you'll see.




I had all three of these lovely and wonderful girls and that they ALL took the time to sign this card was so special to me.  I am a little freaked out that Alaina knows what it looks like in my bed at night with four snoring dogs...and that there are big ZZZ's coming from me...


More love

Tracy Gersak and her daughter Sydney (an ex 1st grader) also took me out for dinner and a play (the play was a little "deep" for me) but one of the actors was Alegra Abru...a very dear 7th grade friend of mine...in her maiden performance and you'll never guess who I ran into at the play...  

...this collection of past, present AND future 1st graders...my hostess for the evening, Sydney, is front right and my little actress friend Alegra is back right.  Also...there was Mallory G., Makenzie, Alex, Madison, Abby, Mallory B., Lauren and Emma.
How special was this night? 

As I said earlier...it's good to be me!  Thanks to ALL my wonderful kids who make me feel special EVERY SINGLE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment