Thursday, May 24, 2012

oh no...part 1


Ever felt this way?




Every year at this time I give each child a copy of this picture and say "go to it"...the results are always sooo good and in many cases very hilarious...enjoy!

I was a little worried that Makenna's eyes were permanently "bugged out" but she seems to be back to normal!


Love this ending...and she's developed the same love of "..." that I have!

This is Johnny...you might not recognize him...he got his summer haircut.


I think I've had this girl Johnny's talking about in class one year.

I love how quickly Karsten got into "the groove" of this whole "oh no" experience! 


I love how they all just lost interest after a break in the action...happens to me sometimes too.  Karsten has also embraced quotation marks...love how they learn!

Sam, on a normal day, has the most interesting facial expressions...you can read him like a book by just watching his face.

FYI...roller coasters make ME throw up!

Miss Ella
This "might" be autobiographical???


Seems to know a lot about replacement windows...hmmm.

Love the title of this story...Makayla is so creative!


Thank goodness this story had a happy ending.
P.S. That is NOT blood on her paper.


I just love the vocabulary they are using in these stories...we work so hard on vocabulary throughout the year and it is their gift to me when using the words they've learned becomes second nature to them.


Part 2...tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment