Saturday, May 26, 2012

sarah

"My" sweet Sarah is graduating from Cardinal Ritter High School next week...how is that possible?  I first met Sarah when she was in Kindergarten and her brother Peter was in my 1st grade...she was a power house even then.  Sarah is off to ISU this fall to beome a teacher and she would like me to retire in four years so she can have my classroom..she is a natural born teacher.


Saw this on instagram and it made me laugh...so many props Sarah...(but I know that was your mother at work)...

But this is the Sarah I think of most...laughing...always laughing.
Celebrating her 18th birthday with us.
Some raw footage from her Senior pics.
Capturing the moment when Sam asked her if she had hit puberty yet...excuse the finger in the camera...I was laughing sooo hard!
More raw footage...but so beautiful.
All glammed up at prom...in the rain.
Thanks for sharing your Senior year with the kids of Room 7 as our cadet teacher..and thanks for sharing your last 12 years with me.


Senior pics by mollyconnorphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment