Tuesday, May 29, 2012

dear kindergartners...

Every year in May, we sit down, grab paper and pencil and write down "words of wisdom" for the kindergartners on what to expect in first grade...I absolutely L.O.V.E. these letters.  Miss King reads them to both classes and then returns them so the kids can take them home and share with their family.
ENJOY!




I don't think she left out one thing!  Oh..and Bethany...she called us glamorous!!

Letting Malcolm out doesn't really hinge on them being good...sometimes he just needs some loving.


Usually our "all class treat" is a chance to do the happy dance...I'm getting good at the "sprinkler" dance!

anonymous?

Thanks Kelly!

Lately every morning we "make a plan" together to stay on green...it is really effective as they seem to take ownership of the plan THEY put out.

First grade rocks...best. compliment. ever.


Just let me state...Malcolm has NEVER EVER bitten anyone!

This year, for the very first time, some of the kindergartners wrote us back...I put them in a folder on the computer table and believe me...they are getting very dog-eared from all the handling they are getting from my kids.
  
Welcome future first graders...looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment