Thursday, May 31, 2012

longs donuts, a fun visitor, whose toes and clotheslinekids...

I have bragged and showcased "my kids" all year long but this blog starts out about MY KID!  I mean who couldn't love a kid who wears this shirt and brings her Mom Longs
Donuts and balloons and party hats and party plates?
Molly Connor...my favorite daughter.



...and polka dotted balloons.

...and then I got the bad news...I had to share.


...and then a good morning got even better when another one of my "old kids" stopped in to see if I needed help...duh...I ALWAYS need help!
Isn't he darling?  Alex Betz...son of Mrs. Betz...is a tall kid so he reached everything that that the short kids can't.  Just look at that smile...I could eat him up.

I had a couple of other pics that I've been wanting to share so I've thrown them in here.
I would have worn these...back in the day.  Anyone know who these tootsies belong to?

Race Day wear by the talented Maria Rippetoe of Clothesline Kids modeled by Emalie Rippetoe of Room 7.  If you haven't already "friended" Clothesline Kids on facebook please do so.
 
We also had field day and the weather was perfection...all in all...a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment