Friday, May 18, 2012

the old kids...

One of my favorite days of the whole school year is when the seniors come back.  Another benefit of sending your child to St. Christopher's is that they are ALWAYS with us...from Pre-K up through high school and college and then they come back as parishoners and bring us their children...and we continue to celebrate their successes and witness their struggles and we pray for them every day...that's a lot of bang for your tuition buck!

Meet some of the members of ONE of my ALL TIME FAVORITE CLASS ...the Class of 2012.

Mass is over...where is the continental breakfast we were promised?

Ditto from this side of the aisle!

There is Sarah looking at my kids to make sure they are behaving...they were!

Johnny Starsiak with big brother Tad.

Mrs. Evans with Joseph Stevens
She didn't have to start coloring her hair until she had Joseph in first grade.

Two of my special boys...Luke Adams on the right and his buddy Casey Moorman on the left.  Two of the sweetest kids in the world...Luke, you are lucky to have this guy in your corner!

...and here is Kelsey Blake (class salutatorian) trying her best to give her Mrs. Connor imitation of "I am sooo disappointed in this behavior" look...she couldn't do it...it's a gift only I have!

Aren't they beautiful?


...and now, as they all go off to different schools, colleges and universities, I do have a bit of advice to give them...


Taken from my friend Donna Sproston.






Good luck to all of you...and keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment